April 15, 2016

Friday Finds| Wallpaper

Happy Friday!

I hope you had a great week! The weather is finally warming up and I cant wait to enjoy the sunshine.

Today is another Friday Finds...Wallpaper Edition!
I love patterned paper, wrapping paper, and well...all kinds of paper so it's no surprise paper on a wall would be my jam.  The texture, color, pattern, and variety wallpaper offers just can't be beat.

top 8 wallpaper round up bold and classic prints




I recently talked about how I plan on putting wallpaper in our Entry Way and in our Upstairs Bathroom. In preparing for those mood boards I led an exhaustive search for wallpaper all across Pinterest and the internet so today I'm sharing my fav's with you!

                                                                       1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8



Aren't they gorgeous?! I want every single one. I may have to add wallpaper to my list of problems...like lamps and rugs.  Sigh.

I'll be the first to admit that quality wallpaper isn't cheap, it's definitely on the splurge list. To cut down on costs try using it to:

  • Line the back of a bookcase
  • Wallpaper only the top portion of the wall
  • An accent wall
  • Placing the paper in frames
  • Decoupage on furniture
  • Place under glass or Plexiglas on a desktop
Here are some great examples of  wallpapers in the home!

                                                   Via One Kings Lane from Caitlin Wilson Design


                                                  Via House of Turquoise by Shop House Design

                                                                      Via Apartment Therapy

What a statement! Wallpaper is a gorgeous way to add personality and style to any project.

Which wallpaper is your favorite pick?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...