March 25, 2016

Friday Finds| Runners

Happy Friday Folks!

I'm back to today with another Friday Find's!


It's a well known fact I am a hoarder of rugs, in fact my rug "collection" is so extensive we have a rug graveyard in the unfinished part of our basement for those rugs that no longer have a home. True Story.
This week I'm on the hunt for a runner for the kitchen so I thought I'd do a round up of some great options! 
My go-to rug store has to be Rugs USA for the value, selection, and speedy (always free it seems) shipping. I've ordered from them several times, because I have a problem, and I'm never disappointed. Now, let's talk runners! Here's my round up of my favorite options at Rugs USA right now. 


Some girls want purse's and shoes...I want allllll the rugs! What can I say? They make my heart happy. Nothing can change the whole look and feel of a room like a rug. It's your rooms best accessory! 

Here's the breakdown:

1. Epiphany Stripes Rug is on sale for only $65 and comes in grey, yellow, or blue. I'm a sucker for stripes!

2. Homespun Hexagon Key Rug is on sale for $59. I love the graphic print...it's modern and edgy and would be totally unexpected in the kitchen.

3. Homespun Diamond Trellis Rug is on sale for $75. It comes in several colors that seem to be selling out! I LOVE this rug, especially in navy or black. It's uber fun and sophisticated and it needs to be in my life.

4. Windsor Overdyed Grove Rug is on sale for $60.  The gorgeous jewel toned colors this rug is available in are yellow, violet, turquoise, pink, red and purple. This is a gorgeous rug and for $60 how could you not put this in the shopping cart? The bohemian style is on point.

5. Keno Moroccan Shag Rug is on sale for $63. This caught my eye because I have the larger version layered in my living room. Now having a white rug in the kitchen gives me pause but I have no doubts it would look luxurious. Who doesn't want to stand on a plush rug while cooking? Knowing me that thing would have spaghetti sauce all over it day one. #messycook

6. Radiante Nuo Chevron Ikat Rug is on sale for $65. I love ikat and I love chevron so the marriage of the two is pretty sweet. This rug comes in medium blue (my fave), mustard, soft grey, grey and blue. 

7. Homespun Trellis Rug is on sale for $59.  The chartreuse color had me at hello but it also comes in blue navy and gold. I love the pop of color this rug offers along with the graphic print. Can't go wrong with any of these colors!

8. Natura Handspun Jute Rug is on sale for $60.  I LOVE jute rugs. I have several in my house right now. They are a great for layering rugs as they are often less expensive than similar sized rugs. This neutral color runner is a great way to add texture to the room. 

Pretty awesome round up 'eh? Can you believe every rug is under $100! So if you're looking for a new rug (who isn't?) then swoop one of these up before they are gone! 

I'll be back next week with another great IKEA hack I can't wait to show you all! 
Ok one more look!





1 comment:

  1. I love your selection of rugs... I think number 1 and number 3 are my faves! I always look at Rugs USA but I've yet to take the plunge and order from there. I would love to know how the ones your currently own are holding up! And I totally agree I love a good jute rug too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...