September 26, 2016

Luxe For Less

First off BIG THANK YOU to all your sweet words and emails about the Teacher Lounge Makeover I shared with you guys last week. It was a labor of love and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it!

Today I'm bringing you something a little different!

I want to share some exciting news! I'm thrilled to announce that I'm a guest blog contributor over at Lindsey Brooke Design! Lindsey is an interior decorator and avid mood board maker with a brand new website that's just stunning. 

I'll be contributing monthly with some great high/low finds. I love a good challenge on how to re-create a space for less! 

This months Luxe for Less is a Bohemian Glam with this inspiration image:


So head over to Lindsey Brooke Design to see how which items are Luxe and which are Less!


Spoiler Alert: You can achieve the "Less" Look for under $400! 

So, go check it out over at Lindsey Brooke Design!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...